Keep the fun flowing and your energy levels up with some easy-to-DIY coffee concoctions. We’re raising our glasses to these.
Text & Coordination Tan Min Yan
SWEET VANILLA AMARETTI LATTE
2 Vanilla Amaretti capsules
40ml almond milk
A handful of almond flakes
1. Pour the honey into a Nespresso Ritual Recipe Glass.
2. Froth both the milk and almond milk in the Nespresso Aeroccino machine; add the milk to the honey in the glass.
3. Prepare two espresso shots from two Vanilla Amaretti capsules; add to the mixture in the glass.
4. Top off with some almond flakes.
VANILLA CARDAMOM LEMONADE
1 Vanilla Cardamom capsule
6 cardamom seeds
15ml fresh lemon juice
20ml liquid cane sugar
150ml sparkling water Crushed ice
1. Pour the lemon juice and liquid cane sugar into a glass. Add the cardamom seeds and crush them.
2. Add the sparkling water and some crushed ice to the mixture.
3. In a shaker, add the Vanilla Cardamom capsule to some crushed ice and shake; add to the mixture in the glass.
TROPICAL CIOCCO GINGER COFFEE
1 Ciocco Ginger capsule
1 slice of lemon
10ml cherry syrup
150ml ginger beer Crushed ice
1. Cut the slice of lemon into quarters and put them into a glass.
2. Add the cherry syrup and some ice, crush the mixture, then add the ginger beer.
3. Pour the Ciocco Ginger espresso (40 ml) into a shaker, add some ice and shake; add to the mixture in the glass.
The Vanilla Amaretti, Ciocco Ginger and Vanilla Cardamom Limited Edition Variations ($12 for a sleeve of 10 capsules) are available at Nespresso boutiques at Ion Orchard and Takashimaya D.S., www.nespresso.com and the Nespresso Mobile app; while stocks last.