1. Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte Lip Color Duo, $64
These matte lipsticks in pink-plum shades give beautiful colourthat lasts up to12 hours without fading. It also contains oil-enriched powders that care for yourlips. $32 goes to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation(BCRF in theUS; until Dec 31, 2020.
2. Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask with RoseClay, $39
The two-in-one maskdeep-cleansby removing dirt clogs and impurities from skin so it looks brighter and smoother. $10 goes to BCRF; until Dec 31, 2020.
3. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair – Pink Edition, $175
Boost your skin’s night-time repair functions with the new Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-RecoveryComplex, dressed in a limitededition pinkbottle. $30 goes to BCRF; until Dec 31, 2020.
4. La Mer Creme de La Mer Pink Ribbon Limited Edition, $150
With its healingbenefits, skin is well-hydrated, soothed and nourished,thanks to theproduct’s iconic cell-renewing Miracle Broth. $75 goes toBCRF; untilDec 31, 2020.
5. Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne, $215
A flirty fragrance with notes of peonies, juicy red apple, jasmine,rose and blushsuede. The limited edition bottle also comes with a pink ribbon on the front. $25 goes to BCRF; until Dec 31, 2020.
6. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, $85
Keep skinwell-hydratedwith this classic moisturiser. Its dermatologist-developed formula helps with all-day hydration, locking in moisture to keep skin healthy,strong andlooking younger too. $10 goesto BCRF; until Dec 31, 2020.
7. Sigi Skin Pink Nectar and Dew Potion bundle, $100The Pink Nectar eye cream contains vitamin E, niacinamide and five kinds of hyaluronic acid to brighten and smooth the eye area, while Dew Potion is an antioxidant-rich essence mist that hydrates and protects skin from environmental stressors. At www.sigiskin.com. 15 per cent of sales proceeds go to the Breast Cancer Foundation in Singapore (BCF).
8. GHD Take Control Now Collection, from $295
GHD introduces a limited edition of its award-winning styling tools, like the Platinum+ Styler, Gold Styler and Helios Hairdryer,in a delicate dusty pink. Each tool is embossed with the 2020 campaign message, TakeControl Now, to remind women to do regular breast self-checks. At Prep Luxe, #01-62 Capitol Piazza and www.prepyourhair.com. A portion of sales proceeds will be donated to BCF.
9. Kew Organics Skincare Bundles, from $313.20 (excluding GST), and the Lumi-Lift Detox Organic Facial, $98
Try these twoskincare bundles for healthy skin: 1. Elixir Hydrating Concentrate Serum + Doseof Omega 7Hydrating Emulsion and 2. Elixir Hydrating ConcentrateSerum + Immortelle Energizing Cream.
The Elixir Hydrating Concentrate Serum intensely hydrates skin, while the Dose of Omega 7 Hydrating Emulsion quenches dehydrated skin. For anti-ageing benefits, the Immortelle Energizing Cream helps with skin sagging and loss of firmness.
Or treat yourself to the Lumi-Lift Detox Organic Facial, which increases blood circulation and skin detox. At www.keworganics.com
or text 8809-0065 to find out more. The brand will donate $2 from each purchase to BCF.
10. Glowfully H20 Jelly Mask Oct Bundle Set, $85 (comprises two boxes of five sheet masks each)
The H20 Jelly Mask has aloe vera, acerolacherry and red seaweed extracts, which hydrate and nourish skin.
Since it launched in 2019, the homegrown beauty brand has been donating 2.4 per cent of the sales proceeds of the sheet mask to BCF. Just for October, it will up this amount to 3.6 per cent.
During this period, when you buy the bundle set, you’ll also get a box of masks, free. And the first 100 customers will receive a BCF pink ribbon. At www.glowfullyskin.com
The local skincare brand pairs theantioxidant power of bee-derived active ingredients, like propolis, royal jelly andbee pollen, withscience and technology to help you get healthyskin.
To start you off, the brand is offering a 15 per cent discount on all products. At www.bskin.com
. 10 per cent of the sales proceeds of any product will go to BCF.