Celebrate Singapore’s birthday with these home-grown products.
1. Asmara Asana 6, $6
Made of a mix of herbs and ﬂowers, this delicious drink helps improve your skin, digestion and mood.
2. Alcheme Serum, $105
Using facial recognition technology to help customise your skincare, this made-to- order serum targets speciﬁc skincare concerns.
3. Kew Organics Luxuriant Multi-Purpose Dry Oil, $39.95
Easily absorbed, this lightweight oil helps to keep your hair and skin hydrated. Plus, it doesn’t stain your clothes or sheets.
4. Biconi Glow Facial Serum, $25
A potent mix of pure essential oils, it moisturises, heals and adds radiance to all skin types.
5. RE:ERTH Multi Targeted Elixir, $108
Absorbed in less than 10 seconds, it works to brighten skin tone and minimise pores.
6. Popstar Cosmetics Purple Diamond, $27
Use alone or over your favourite lipstick for an iridescent shine.
7. Faux Fayc x byCaxs Eyeshadow Palette, $79
12 pigmented shades in matte, shimmer and metallic ﬁnishes make this a must-have.
8. Eclat by SIX, $76
A blend of neroli, grapefruit, Fuji apple, cocoa and vanilla, this irresistible scent can be easily worn by you or your partner.
9. Coat 8 Free Nail Lacquer in Ozsome, $25
Quick-drying and free of harmful toxins, this awesome formula comes in a range of vibrant colours.
10. Zahara All Day Matte Halal Lipstick, $22
This long-lasting, transfer-proof lipstick is also halal.
Still-life Photography Angela Guo
Styling Leong Li Yuan