picture this: You’ve had a long week and all you want is a little TLC. As you drive through the tree-lined streets of Eastern Singapore, you look forward to spending some “me time” with your family members in tow. You walk through the glass doors of a shopping mall and you’re instantly greeted by an inviting atmosphere, exciting dining options and activities galore for all ages. Where are you? Bedok Point, of course, where from the moment you enter to the moment you leave, you and your loved ones can rest easy knowing that everyone will be catered to.
For The Hungry Papa
● FORK TALK Mealtimes should be a joy and Saizeriya prides itself on offering value-for-money and quality food that will leave you and your wallet happy as a clam. Whether you want to slurp up some spaghetti or pig out on a pizza, this Italian casual dining restaurant promises to keep you coming back for more.
● THE RIGHT BITE Reimagine classics like the humble prata, popiah and roti john at Tenderbest Makcik Market, a premium lifestyle superstore. Tuck into new fusion cuisine at this latest lunch and dinner spot, which aims to delight your taste buds and tantalise the senses.
For The Harried Mamas
● PAMPER PARTY Feeling a little weary after putting everyone else’s needs before yours Mama? Set aside some time for yourself at the JYUNKA salon. Indulge in pampering facial treatments that utilises the skincare brand’s professionally-formulated products and see your skin glow like a K-Pop star.
● CLEAN SLATE If you are pressed for time but still want to put your best face forward, Caring Skin has you covered. Their signature painless extractions and therapeutic facial treatments promise to target specific skin problems, revealing a baby-soft visage that looks brighter and more radiant.
For The Curious Little Ones
● PET PERFORMANCE Meet a furry friend or two at Pet Lover’s Centre and see a smile pop up on your child’s face. Whether you have a pet at home or not, this pitstop has all you need for an afternoon of delight. Pick up some grub for your fur-kid or let your real kid see the hamsters scurry around in their enclosure.
● BEST IN SHOW Slot in a singing session that the whole family can indulge in at Teo Heng KTV studio. Their “No Alcohol, No Smoking, No Frills” policy means that even young customers will be comfortable singing their hearts out at this familyfriendly karaoke lounge.
TEXT: NATALYA MOLOK / PHOTOS: COURTESY OF BEDOK POINT