Whether it’s an indulgent lobster dish or a comforting bread bowl of soup, the Philips Viva Collection Airfryer HD9623/11 can whip it up!
ItalIan style lobster
1 lobster, medium size
2 tbsps pine nuts
2 tbsps pesto sauce
3 tbsps melted butter
1 tbsp minced garlic
1. Wash and clean the lobster. Remove its feelers and haslet. Halve the lobster vertically.
2. Mix seasoning and spread evenly on the lobster meat. Leave to marinate for 10 mins.
3. Place the 2 halves of lobster into the basket. Cook at 200 C for 5 mins.
4. Sprinkle over pine nuts and continue cooking for 3 mins.
Coconut chicken bowl
1 large round bread bun (7-inch diameter)
200 g chicken fillet, cut into thick strips
50 g mini corn, cut into bite-size pieces
6 button mushrooms, halved
1 cup coconut milk
½ cup boiling water
1 tsp fish sauce
1 tsp lime juice
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tbsps oil
1 tbsp galangal, chopped
1 stalk lemongrass, lower half 3-4 kaffir lime leaves, torn into pieces
2 tbsps coriander, chopped
½ chilli, chopped
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Slice off the top part of the bun as the lid. Pinch off the insides of the bread to make a hollow bowl.
2. Place bread bowl and lid into the Philips Airfryer’s cooking basket. Set the temperature to 180 C and Airfry for 5 mins. Place the bun in a large shallow dish to cool.
3. Mix chicken fillet, mini corns, button mushrooms and the rest of the ingredients in the Airfryer’s baking tray. Set temperature to 200 C and Airfry for 4 mins, giving a stir every 2 mins. Add in coconut milk and boiling water and continue to Airfry for 5 mins more or until well-cooked.
4. Pour the coconut chicken into the bun bowl. Drizzle a few drops of fish sauce and lime sauce. Serve.