From barely there glimmer to bombshell glassy, lip glosses are back in every way and come in varying levels of glossiness. These ones marry multi-dimensional shine in a comfortable formula that smooths and soothes lips.
Level 1: Barely There
For that touch of sheen on lips that still look natural.
1. Burberry Kisses Lip Lacquer in Oxblood, $47
2. Marc Jacobs Enamored Hydrating Lip Gloss Stick, $42
3. Charlotte Tilbury Collagen Lip Bath Gloss, $50
Level 2: Clearly Glassy
It’s more than just a subtle shimmer – others will be able to tell you’re wearing a lip gloss.
1. Shiseido Crystal Gel Gloss, $35
2. Chanel Coco Rouge in 762 Heartbeat, $50
3. Hera Sensual Spicy Nude Gloss in #422 Lingerie, $43
Level 3: Super Lacquered
A brilliant, glassy gloss that makes lips look glistening and shiny.
1. Tom Ford Gloss Luxe in #14 Crystalline, $72
2. Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer in Sweet Mouth, $32
3. Milani Ludicrous Lip Gloss in #120 She’s All That, $19.50
Level 4: Explosive Shine
These deliver a polished glaze to your lips – like you’re wearing a highlighter.
1. Pat McGrath Labs Lust: Lip Gloss in Bronze Venus, $44
2. Hourglass Unreal High Shine Volumizing Lip Gloss, $50
3. Becca Glow Gloss in Champagne Creme, $32
PHOTOGRAPHY FRENCHESCAR LIM
ART DIRECTION SHAN
MODEL MEI YIU/MANNEQUIN
HAIR JIMMY YAP/KEMISTRY SALON, USING L’OREAL PROFESSIONNEL
MAKEUP ZOEL TEE, ASSISTED BY EDWIN CHOO