THE LEATHER SKIRT
In a sea of grey wool skirts, make a splash in a leather skirt. It makes a stylish statement, without taking it too far, and you can work it in or out of the office effortlessly.
Skirt, $249, from H&M.
Layering a blazer over a printed knit top keeps it business ready
• Earrings, $21, from Accessorize.
• Blazer, $520, from Sandro.
• Knit, $49.90, from Topshop.
• Bag, $179, from Mango.
• Shoes, $53.90, from Charles & Keith.
Flat brogues will keep you standing all day and all night
• Kenneth Jay Lane earrings, $114, from Pedder on Scotts.
• Necklace, $14, from River Island. • Galvan top, $660, from NET-A-PORTER.
• Bag, $4,200, from Loewe.
• Shoes, $83, from Pazzion.
• Skirt from Calvin Klein.
• Vanessa Bruno Athe’ skirt, $135, from THE OUTNET.
• Skirt, $349, from H&M.
• ALEXACHUNG skirt, $369, from NET-A-PORTER.
THE COSY KNIT
Everybody’s got one sitting in the back of their wardrobe, thanks to its slouchy, easy appeal. Slip it on with a pair of leg-lengthening pants for the day, or dress it up with a flirty skirt when you’ve clocked out.
From left: No. 21; Paco Rabanne; Tibi
Sweater $490, from MICHAEL Michael Kors.
Stack your bracelets to add more movement to your look.
• Bracelets, from $99; and charms, $49, all from Pandora.
• Pants, $196, from Topshop.
• Belt, $130, from Anderson’s.
• Bag, $285, from Furla.
• Shoes from Pretty Ballerinas.
A dressy skirt can help counter-balance the casualness of your sweater.
• Earrings, $17, from Accessorize.
• Dinosaur Designs bangles (set of 3), $190, from NET-A-PORTER.
• Alice McCall skirt, $221, from THE OUTNET.
• Bag from kate spade new york.
• Shoes, $119, from H&M.
• Sweater, $44.95, from H&M.
• Sweater, $59.90, from Uniqlo.
• Sweater, $79.90, from Mango.
• Sweater, $350, from Joseph.
THE POLO NECK BODYSUIT
Cut a streamlined figure when you zip up in one of these shapely bodysuits. The addition of the high neckline helps to define your jawline for a sharper look.
Bodysuit, $110, from DKNY.
Contrasting materials are a subtle way to add texture.
• Necklace, $17.95, from H&M.
• Blazer, $119, from H&M.
• Watch, $369, from Skagen.
• TON R13 jeans, $409, from THE OUTNET.
• Bag, $680, from Coach.
• Shoes, $890, from 3.1 Phillip Lim.
Class it up in the evening with modern pearl jewellery.
• Earrings, $109, from kate spade new york.
• Self-Portrait skirt, $319, from Club 21.
• Ring from Misaki.
• Shoes, $83.90, from Pedro.
• Bag from Mango.
• Alix bodysuit, $218, from THE OUTNET.
• Bodysuit, $40, from New Look.
• Bodysuit from Jil Sander.
• Magda Butrym bodysuit, $740, from Farfetch.
THE STRAIGHT LEG PANTS
Meet the new pants silhouette that’s already hanging in every woman’s closet. Compared to last season’s palazzo shape, the straight leg pants offers a slimmer shape that promises to keep your gams looking leaner and longer.
From left: Fendi; Victoria Beckham; Hellessy
Pants, $350, from Sandro.
Light up an outfit with pastel-coloured jewellery.
• Watch, $409, from Michael Kors.
• Jacket, $159, from Zara.
• Top, $69, from Warehouse.
• Earrings, $17.95, from H&M.
• Bag, $89.90, from Charles & Keith.
• Boots, $550, from Tory Burch.
A pussy-bow poplin shirt is the perfect day-to-night transition piece.
• Earrings, $19.90, from Mango.
• Shirt, $109, from H&M.
• Isabel Marant belt, $130, from Club 21.
• Bag, $1,880, from MCM.
• Bracelet, $1,090, from Mary Katrantzou x Atelier Swarovski.
• Shoes, $640, from Adidas x Stella McCartney.
• Bassike pants, $460, from Farfetch.
• Pants, $360, from Joseph.
• Pants, $560, from Marc Jacobs.
• Rejina Pyo pants, $550, from NET-A-PORTER.