Get the ultimate kissable pout – hydrated, shiny, and poppin’ with colour – with Revlon’s new Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor.
The secret to the perfect kiss? Lure him in with a shiny and vibrant, richly coloured pout, then seal the deal with soft, hydrated lips. The new Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor ($21.90) from Revlon delivers all that in a single swipe. Here are five reasons why we love it.
1. It has intense, high-deﬁnition colour. The rich colour pay-off comes from an innovative featherweight formula that has vibrant pigments suspended in a gel base.
2. It’s packed with moisture. Hydration comes courtesy of hyaluronic acid, a molecule that can hold up to 1,000 times its own weight in water. The finish is flatteringly shiny, leaving your lips looking plumper but not feeling sticky.
3. It’s easy to apply. With its precision tip and slimline packaging, you get a perfectly sculpted pout in seconds, without the need for a brush or lip liner.
4. It smells delicious! Think creamy mango and whipped vanilla.
5. Choose from 15 seductive colours. There’s one for every occasion. Check out our picks for three different looks.
Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor (selected shades) is available at selected Watsons and Guardian stores, Sa Sa, FairPrice Finest, FairPrice Xtra, and major department stores.