Literally. On the eyes, cheeks, lips, and in every texture – matte, shiny, metallic. It works because it is, well, peachy – natural-looking and flattering Asian skin
because it has orange and yellow tones. Fair skins are good with pink peaches, while medium or darker skins pretty up with deeper shades.
PHOTOS OF MODELS SHOWBIT.COM PHOTOGRAPHY (PRODUCTS) TAN WEI TE ART DIRECTION SHERLI CHONG.
1. Innisfree Real Fit Lipstick In Warm Apricot, $20.
2. Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Sheer Shine in Juicy Peach, $38.
3. Chanel Joues Contraste in #370 Elegance, $70.
4. Cle de Peau Beaute Eye Color Duo in #102 (price unavailable).
5. YSL Beauty Touche Eclat Neutralizer Colour Corrector in #01 Abricot Bisque, $59.
MODERN RETRO WAVES
The look is ’60s-hippymeetssporty, with airdried, I-woke-up-likethis ease. The tool to replicating it: a threebarrelled curler.
1. Shiseido Synchro Skin Glow Cushion Compact, $75 for a compact case and refill.
2. Benefit The Porefessional Pore Minimizing Makeup, $53.
3. Etude House Any Cushion Cream Filter SPF33/PA++, $32.
4. Nars Smooth & Protect Primer SPF50/PA++++ (price unavailable).
5. Laura Mercier Brow Dimension Fiber Infused Colour Gel, $38.
6. Bobbi Brown Retouching Face Pencil in Medium, $55.
7. Tom Ford Beauty Waterproof Foundation/ Concealer, $128.
PHOTOGRAPHY TAN WEI TE ART DIRECTION SHERLI CHONG.
Why: Because Rihanna has them, and whatever she likes, almost everyone else does too. Keep yours slightly tapered and rounded at the top, and the edges, 3mm to 4mm from the fingertips. The shape mimics and replicates the curve of fingertips, so your digits look longer, and your hands and gestures, immediately more ladylike.
PHOTOGRAPHY TAN WEI TE ART DIRECTION SHERLI CHONG HAND MODEL CHARMAINE LEE MANICURE CASEY NAILS & BEAUTY.
THE ICE QUEEN
THE OFF-DUTY BALLERINA
THE PRETTY GIRL
THE COOL, RUGGED CHICK
THE POWER SIDE PART
It suits any hairstyle, any length and practically everyone. Here’s how crazy versatile it is: