Overcome any challenge and emerge a winner.
From left to right (the top): 1, 4, 5, 7; from left to right (the bot): 2, 3, 6
You’ve got your eye on the prize, and your fitness goals are within reach. What you need now are products that are useful, functional and guarantee quick results. These essentials – think brightening skincare, sunscreens, body washes and personal-care items – aim to take care of you from top to toe, so you’re always ahead of the game.
1. Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi Electronic Foot File, $49.90: Featuring diamond crystals, this device polishes oﬀ dead skin cells eﬃciently for smoother and softer skin.
2. Bio-essence Bio-white Advanced Whitening Serum, $39.90 for 30ml: Bid issues such as pigmentation and melasma adieu with this serum designed to give you a brighter and more even-toned complexion.
3. Dove Beauty Nourishing Body Wash, $9.75 for 1L (buy two for $15.50): A blend of moisturisers and mild cleansers keep your skin clean and hydrated.
4. Dove Advanced Hair Series Pure Care Dry Oil Nourishing Treatment, $17.90 for 100ml (UP: $19.90): With natural oils that work on strengthening hair, this treatment leaves locks smooth and shiny but without a greasy after-feel.
5. Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF50+/ PA++++, $16 for 90ml (UP: $18.90): This gel sunscreen has hyaluronic acid and citrus essence to keep skin feeling and looking fresh and hydrated.
6. Whisper Skin Love Ultra Slim Day/Night 28cm, $6.60 for a pack of 16 pads (buy two packs for $9.50): No worries about leaking; this thin sanitary pad has a soft air-dry cushion that is said to not only prevent odour, but also absorb three times more fluid compared to that used in other brands.
7. La Roche-Posay Eﬀaclar Duo(+), $38.90 for 40ml: Prone to clogged pores, oily skin and acne? This non-sticky and mattifying anti-blemish gel-cream is just what you’re looking for.