Do you like your foundation radiant or matte? Whichever camp you’re in, here are the foundations you should try out
Often containing dimethicone to control oil and smooth complexion, these foundations keep skin looking shine-free.
• Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation in 2.5 Neutral, $65.
• IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Oil-Free Matte with SPF 40+ in Medium, $62.
• Cover FX Power Play Foundation in N40, $68.
There are two ways to help skin look glowy with a foundation – with subtle shimmer to reflect light or with a hydrating formula for a radiant appearance.
• Yves Saint Laurent Beauté Touche Éclat All-in-One Glow in B20, $92.
• NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation in Barcelona, $76.
• By Terry Nude-Expert Duo Stick in N1 Fair Beige, $78.
THESE LIPS DON’T LIE
Keep your pout nourished from day to night
1. LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask, $27. 2. Kiehl’s Buttermask, $39. 3. Fresh Sugar Caramel Hydrating Lip Balm, $27. 4. Lierac Hydragenist Nutri Re-Plumping Balm, $28. 5. Kenzoki Balm for Lips to Kiss, $36.
ONE WITH EARTH
Use a clay mask to draw out excess sebum and gently exfoliate skin
Made with Montmorillonite clay and charcoal, L’Oréal Paris’ Pure Clay Mask – Detoxify, $14.90 (50 ml) – rids skin of impurities for clarified skin.
The reformulated innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Mask 2X, $21 (100 ml), can now absorb twice the amount of sebum and oil, all while being gentle on skin.
Made with rare Cambrian blue clay from Siberia, the Herbivore Blue Clay Detoxifying Treatment Mask, $35 (60 ml), is ideal for blemish-prone skin as it cleans pores without stripping skin of moisture.
TEXT: ARISSA HA / PHOTO: SHOWBIT