The dudes don’t have to look dull. strike the perfect balance between edgy and laid-back with a healthy dose of fun.
A DASH OF ATTITUDE
Keep things interesting with quirky touches – think bow ties, lapel pins, an unexpected pop of colour on your belt, or boots that spell adventure.
1. Three-pack pure cotton assorted handkerchiefs, $19.90, from Marks & Spencer.
2. Cap, $29.90, from Levi’s.
3. Blake Kuwahara spectacles, $600, from Optics House.
4. Cotton shirt, $95, from Massimo Dutti.
5. Knee-patch jeans, $89.90, from Zara.
6. Leather dress shoes, $149.90, from Everbest.
7. Thinsulate knitted gloves, $29.90, from Marks & Spencer.
8. Blazer, $300.98, from Benjamin Barker.
9. Silk tie, $59.90, from Benjamin Barker.
10. Printed shirt, $59.90, from Hugh British.
11. Leather dress shoes, $229, from SST&C.
Leather and grosgrain bracelets, $116 each, from Nomination Italy.
Cufflinks, $29.90, and lapel pin, $19.90, from Benjamin Barker.
Gingham handkerchief, $7.90, from Muji.
Men’s shoes in matte leather and suede, $149.90, from Everbest.
Quilted camo jacket, $79.90, from Zara.
PU leather belt without buckle, $29, from Domanchi.
Bow tie, $29.90, from Hugh British.