Flesh-toned nudes and a hint of pink are the perfect colours to rock this spring.
These are the most skin-flattering shades that, whether worn separately or together, will give you the prettiest finish however you choose to wear them. For a classic look, go for a creamy and flawless complexion with a hint of a rosy glow on the cheeks. If you’re feeling a little adventurous, blend beige and pink lip colours for the freshest pout, or mix nail colours for a French manicure that’s tres chic.
1. Dior Addict Lip Sugar Scrub in 001; $48.
2. Chanel Coco Code Blush Harmony, $103.
3. RMK Nail Color EX-69 Silver Beige and EX-65 Pale Pink, $25 each.
4. Ma Chérie Hair Gelee; $16.90.
5. Lancôme La Rose à Poudrer, $98.
6. L’Oréal Paris Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation, $32.90.
7. Bobbi Brown Cheek Glow Palette in Pink Opal, $82.
8. THEFACESHOP Moisture Touch Lipstick in BE01, $19.90.
Images 123RF.com, Showbit.com.