Bursting with energy and vital nutrients from fresh fruits, milk and yoghurt, these delicious, healthy smoothies are a convenient snack or meal option anytime of the day.
The best smoothies are made with natural, nutrient-dense ingredients that provide vitamins, minerals and high quality protein necessary for good nutrition. Drinking a delicious, healthy smoothie provides you with the energy you need to get through a busy morning. And they are so quick and easy to make!
How to make a great smoothie?
Simply place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a tall glass, with or without ice. Serve immediately.
TIP: Spinach has a high nutritional value, providing iron, folate and beta-carotene. Kiwi fruit is rich in vitamin C and potassium and also provides vitamin E and dietary fibre. Chia seeds become gelatinous when soaked in water due to their high fibre content. This makes them easier to incorporate into the smoothie.
The Green Machine
• ½ cup Pauls Pure Full Cream Milk • 1 tsp white chia seeds • 2 tbsps hot tap water
• 1 cup baby spinach leaves, stems removed • 1 kiwi fruit, peeled, quartered • 2 tsps golden syrup
TIP: Passion fruit and psyllium provide a great source of fibre which aids digestion, and helps keep you regular.
High Fibre Smoothie
• ½ cup Pauls Low Fat Milk • 2 tbsps Pauls All Natural 99.8% Fat Free Yoghurt
• /3 cup orange juice • ¼ small papaya, seeds 1 removed, peeled, chopped
• 1 passionfruit, seeds and pulp • 1 tbsp psyllium husks • 4 dried apricots, finely chopped
TIP: Berries are a natural source of antioxidants, and are also high in vitamin C. This smoothie provides a variety of nutrients making it a healthy choice for your skin, eyes and hair. For an extra antioxidant boost, add a handful of goji berries to the mix.
Get Up and Gosmoothie
• ½ cup Pauls Skimmed Milk• ¼ cup Pauls All Natural Original Yoghurt • ½ cup chilled pomegranate juice
• ½ cup blueberries • ½ cup blackberries • 2 tsps agave or honey
Pauls All Natural Original Yoghurt, All Natural 99.8% Fat Free Yoghurt, Skimmed Milk, Pure Full Cream Milk and Low Fat Milk