Instead of eggs, use chia seeds mixed with water
1. Preheat oven to moderate, 180 C. Line an oven tray with foil.
2. In a medium bowl, toss beetroot in half oil and season. Tip onto oven tray.
Enclose foil to make a parcel. Roast 30 mins until tender. Cool.
3. CHEESY SHORTCRUST PASTRY In a food processor, pulse butter and flour together to form fine crumbs. Add cheeses, yolk and cold water to form a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap. Chill 30 mins.
4. Roll out pastry between two sheets baking paper until large enough to line a 12 x 37 cm tart pan. Ease into pan.
Chill 15 mins. Trim edges. Bake blind 15 mins. Remove filling and bake 15 mins until golden brown. Let cool.
5. Place peas in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside 1 min then drain. In a food processor, pulse ¼ cup peas with avocado, mint, lemon juice, remaining oil and garlic, until smooth.
6. Spread puree over base of cooled tart shell. Top with beetroot and remaining peas. Spoon over feta and reserved oil.
Scatter with walnuts. Serve in slices.
Season and accompany with salad.