Flirty or innocent? Wear it your way with these flattering pinks.
1. Innisfree Smart Drawing Blusher SPF 26 PA++ in 02 Cherry Blossom Pink, $12.50.
2. Mamonde Creamy Tint Squeeze Lip in 08 Girly Rose, $18.
3. Lipstick Queen Dating Collection in Good Catch, $40.
4. Laura Mercier Velour Extreme Matte Lipstick in Clique, $40.
5. Les Merveilleuses Ladurée Mini Pressed Cheek Colors in 101, $37.
Harness the powers of hyaluronic acid for plump, hydrated skin
The Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity Day Cream, $85.00 (50 ml), is a moisturiser that comes with SPF 15 to guard against UV damage. Hyaluronic acid hydrates skin from within.
Not all hyaluronic acids are made equal. The Sothys Hydra3HA Masque Hydra-lissant, $113 (50 ml), uses hyaluronic acids of high and low molecular weight, along with a patented boletus extract to restore skin hydration.
Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and eczema-prone skin, the Porcelain Intensive HA+ Hydrating Serum, $198 (30 ml), is packed with active ingredients to hydrate parched skin without causing irritation.
If a quick vacation isn’t going to fit into your schedule, indulge in some self care at The Fullerton Spa with its new range of relaxing treatments by UK wellness brand Aromatherapy Associates. Its Wellbeing Experts treatments use pure essential oils along with massage techniques and mindfulness exercises to soothe weariness and reinvigorate your mind. At $160, from www.fullertonhotels.com/the-fullerton-hotel/spa
TEXT: ARISSA HA / PHOTO: SHOWBIT.COM