Luxury yachting heavyweight Azimut | Benetti is celebrating its 17th year of Yachtmaster by holding a three-event series to provide up-todate training to Captains and crew. The Asian leg was held in Hong Kong on November 22-23, with 66 guests networking and building teams amid various workshops and seminars at the Hong Kong Foreign Correspondents’ Club and events elsewhere. www.azimutbenetti.it.
1. Group photo after team-building activities.
2. Dragon boat practice.
3. Australian journalist Hillary Buckham interviews Captain Ilija Dimitrijevic of Ocean Paradise.
4. Spaghetti marshmallow challenge.
5. David Neish, Advertisting and Marketing Director of Asia-Pacific Boating, Captain Ross of Event, Captain Jo of Eternity, Samuel Xu, Editor-in-chief of China Boating.
6. Bart Kimman from Northrop & Johnson Asia speaking about Yacht Management versus Yacht Services.
7. Group photo after the conference.
8. Italian dinner at 208 Duecento Otto.
9. Team-building activity.
10. Speed dating with sponsors.