Get silkier tresses by using Tsubaki’s latest range of hair- and scalp-care products.
1. Scalp serum ($18.90 for 130g) With carefully selected camellia oil and Collagen Glycerin, this serum is the first in Singapore to contain popping bubbles for a unique sensation and better absorption of ingredients. It stimulates blood fl ow and moisturises the scalp to give hair a healthy head start.
2. Volume boosting mist ($16.90 for 120ml) Th is mist is said to strengthen hair right from the roots. Just a spritz will give your tresses a lift and provide long-lasting airy volume with its unique Ultrafine Volume Up powder.
3. Damage care hair water (silky/ rich) ($16.90 for 220ml) Give your locks some serious moisture and replenish their shine. Use in the morning to smooth your messy bedhead, during the day to boost hydration or before bedtime for silky tresses come morning.
4. Intensive repair milk ($16.90 for 100ml) This concentrated milk is a saviour for even the most heavily damaged locks – it contains arginine, which is said to repair microscopic holes in hair strands, and a high concentration of Penetrative Nano Repair Oil for intensive care.
5. Oil perfection ($29.90 for 50ml) Offering seven benefits in one oil, this premium product promises to repair damaged hair, restore moisture and shine, and protect against heat and UV rays. Plus, the new Humidity Barrier ingredient controls frizz and unruly curls – perfect for Singapore’s hot and humid weather.
Discover the Tsubaki Out-Bath range, available now at Watsons and Guardian stores. For more information, visit www.facebook.com/TsubakiSG and Instagram @Tsubaki_SG.