What we’re all talking about this month.
Golden Globes Bingo
Whether you’re watching the awards ceremony solo or with a group of friends, cross off the things that you see on the Bingo card below and keep the fun going!
Clockwise from top left: A little bit of fringe never hurt anybody, except if you’re Jay’s backup dancers.
Black doesn’t have to be boring. Go with contrasting fabrics and textures, and accents of purple.
We love a head-to-toe leather outfit in angelic white because it makes him look divine!
Go for gold if you want to make a big impression like Jay here who never hits a bum note.
Jay doesn’t just get dressed up, he makes sure his pianos are in costume too.
Taiwanese superstar Jay Chou will be performing in town on January 10 and 11, and we can’t wait to see what he’ll wear on stage. Take a look at his past concert costumes that put the fun in functional!
Here are the wealthiest K-pop groups in the industry right now, based on the findings from Forbes and Money magazine:
BTS: Is it any surprise that Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, RM, Jin and Jingkook are the kings of K-pop?
Twice: While K-pop girl groups have a harder climb to the top, TWICE idols are some of the most popular in South Korea.
Blackpink: YG Entertainment’s shining stars, this female quartet were the first K-pop girl group to perform at Coachella.
TVXQ: They may be veterans in the K-pop industry but TVXQ still know how to sell out stadiums.
EXO: This is a conservative estimate based on their latest album pre-sales and doesn’t even take into account their multi-brand endorsement deals.
Estimated $13 million
Who’s That Girl?
What you should know about the woman who captured Keanu Reeves’ heart.
1. She’s a visual artist: More than just his arm candy, Alexandra Grant graduated with a Master in Fine Arts in Drawing and Painting from the California College of the Arts in 2000.
2. She’s well-travelled: Alexandra grew up in Mexico, France and Spain, and that could be the reason why her artwork deals a lot with language.
3. She’s known Keanu for a while: The two have been friends for years, working together in 2011 on a book before co-founding a publishing house called X Artists’ Books in 2017.
4. She’s a feminist: Alexandra has peppered her Instagram feed with photos of her at the Women’s March in 2017 to protest against Donald Trump’s presidency.
5. She’s an ordained minister: If she wanted to, she could legally marry herself to Keanu because in June 2019, she got her ordained minister license.
Lose weight? Save money? These celebs tell us the resolutions they're really making.
Use less sweetener in my coffee.
- Nicole Kidman
I want to gain a lot of abdominal weight. That way I’m not disappointed.
- Conan O’Brien
Just don’t spend any money.
- Kylie Jenner
To get smaller underwear.
- Drew Barrymore
Bidding on an epic art piece with two Russian hound dogs in tow; total Kitty Pong flair!
- Fiona Xie
No New Year’s resolution, I am perfect.
- Ed Westwick
PHOTOS: TPG NEWS/INSTAGRAM: @TEAMCOCO