We think these things are great and you should have them.
1.Lunchbox Envy Prepd Pack, US$70 (S$95), from www.getprepd.com
This gorgeous lunchbox is just the motivation we need to pack a home-cooked lunch to work. It comes with microwave-safe modular containers (and a mini dressing pot for salads), and the cutler y magnetically “clips” on to keep everything neat.
2. #foodporn Le Petit Kit of Food Styling, $65, from www.beylonguefille.com
This pencil case-sized kit is what every foodstagrammer needs. Everything, from the vintage and wooden teaspoons to linen fabric, was curated to provide a versatile mix of props for any kind of food photo.
3. Kopitiam Cool Kopibag Mug, $24.90, from www.naiise.com
This quirky mug is designed specifically to hold those old-school plastic bags that coffeeshops pack kopi into for takeaways. So charming.
4. Dirty Diagnosis The House Doctor laundry bags, $35 each, from www.naiise.com
Forget wicker or plastic baskets, here’s a sleek new way to stow away dirty laundry until washing day. Hang the storage bags on hooks or stand them on the floor – they’re washable too.
5. Cushy Comfort Padded Bike Seat Cover, US$35 (S$47), from cityseat.com
Not just a pretty cover to dress up your bike, it also comes with 3cm-thick padding to make cycling more pleasant.
6. A Breath of Fresh Air Awair Smart Air Quality Monitor with LED display, US$199 (S$268), from www.amazon.com
This chic-looking smart device measures indoor air quality: temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide, VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) and dust levels, then assigns an Awair Score on a 0 to 100 colour-coded scale to let you know how clear your air is. Great for haze season.
7. Hang On! Hold it – balance hanger, US$14.90 ($20), from www.artoridesign.com
Just plant it on the edge of a shelf to add a minimalist touch to your home decor.
8. Geometric Style Metropolis Crossbody Onyx, $900, from Furla
Structured mini bags are all the rage, so rock the style with this geometric print number: Your essentials would fit snugly in here, and the gold chain sling is glitzy enough to double as an evening bag.