Only synthetic-free products will do for you.
From left to right: 1, 2, 4, 6, 7; the two under: 3, 5
It pays to be aware of what goes into your favourite products – after all, they can either improve or worsen the condition of your skin and hair. Here are some all-natural gems for a more radiant you.
1. Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water, $6 for 50ml: Packaged in a spray bottle, Vichy’s pH-balancing water is rich in 15 minerals with skin-soothing, -fortifying and -regenerating properties, and is suitable for sensitive skin.
2. SVR Physiopure Cleansing Foaming Gel, $33 for 200ml: Formulated for sensitive skin, this paraben-, colourant- and alcohol-free gel cleanser transforms into foam upon contact with water to deeply cleanse and purify skin.
3. Atorrege AD+ C5 EX Brightening Essence, $99 for 18ml: Vitamin C and plant extracts work to minimise the look of spots, scars and signs of ageing, and calm acne-prone, oily or sensitive skin.
4. Avalon Organics Scalp Treatment Tea Tree Conditioner, $13.90 for 312g: With a formula enriched with organic and botanical ingredients as well as essential oils, this helps cleanse the scalp and works on restoring the hair’s moisture, volume and shine.
5. Alba Botanica AcneDote Invisible Treatment Gel, $15.10 for 14g (UP: $18.90): Counter acne with this treatment gel containing 2 percent salicylic acid.
6. Essano Rosehip Oil, $29.95 for 20ml: This certified organic rosehip oil is fortified with antioxidant acai berry oil and is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines, scars and wrinkles.
7. Eu Yan Sang Beauty Essence Series drinks, $49.90 for a box of 14 15g sachets: Combining Eastern herbs, all-natural ingredients and Western technology, this range from Eu Yan Sang, which specialises in traditional Chinese medicine, comprises drinks formulated to beautify and strengthen the body.