Put your best face forward.
Top: 1; From left to right: 2, 3, 4, 5, 7; Bot: 6
You have a lot on your plate and not quite enough time to put yourself together. Here to help you out are these beauty must-haves – which include a good base, an eyebrow styling tool, an eyeliner and supplements that help counter the eﬀects of long hours in front of the computer. Leave them on your dressing table or work desk, or stash them in your bag for quick touch-ups and regular consumption, so you’ll feel pretty and in control at work all day.
1. Rimmel London Brow This Way Brow Styling Gel with Argan Oil, $10.30 (UP: $12.90): Tame stray hairs and create natural-looking, perfectly arched brows with this.
2. Revlon ColorStay™ Makeup for Combination/Oily Skin, $33.90: This foundation has a sun protection factor of 15 and offers maximum coverage for smooth, even-toned skin all day.
3. Maybelline Hypersharp Power Black Eyeliner, $22.90: What you’ll get with this: a 100 percent smudge-and water-proof formula that’s also quick-drying. It comes with a 0.05mm precision tip that makes lining your eyes a walk in the park.
4. Hada Labo SHA Premium Hydrating Lotion, $22.40 for 170ml (UP: $24.90): With five types of hyaluronic acid to provide all-day hydration, this helps soothe and moisturise dry skin.
5. AFC Ultimate Vision PRO (30mg), $66.90 for a bottle of 30 capsules (UP: $69.90): Taken daily, this supplement helps replenish essential nutrients for bright and clear vision.
6. ZA Perfect Fit Two-way Foundation (Refill), $18.50 (get 25 percent off when you also purchase ZA Bye Bye Shine Base UV): Get a flawless, shine-free complexion with this.
7. Pantene Hair Fall Control 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner, $15.85 for two 180ml tubes (UP: $8.90 each): Use this daily, and you’ll be flaunting fuller-and healthier-looking locks in no time.