Embrace the journey and everything it has to oﬀer. And go prepared.
Top: 1; Clockwise from left: 2, 3, 6, 7, 5, 4
You’ve already planned your itinerary and packed your outfits, but what about the skincare, makeup and personal-care items to bring along? These quality picks – which include easy-to-use facial wipes, an intensive body lotion, a makeup remover and health supplements – will leave you feeling fresh and clean no matter where you are.
1. Oral-B Pro 3000, $149 (UP: $199): Boasting four functions – Gum Care, Sensitive, Whitening and Daily Clean – as well as a range of motions, this rechargeable electric toothbrush gets rid of more plaque than an ordinary toothbrush does to leave your teeth clean and gleaming for an ever-radiant smile.
2. Nivea Body Milk Intensive Moisture, $9.90 for 400ml: An all-time fave, this is said to help restore skin that is dry, rough and cracked to its natural best – read: soft, smooth and supple – within seven days.
3. Gillette Venus Snap with Embrace Razor, $16.90 (UP: $19.90): Ensuring smooth skin even while you’re on the go, this mini travel razor has five blades for an ultra-close shave.
4. Ocean Health Evening Primrose Oil 1000 mg, $55 for a bottle of 400 soft gels (UP: $80.90): This is rich in gamma-linolenic acid, an essential fatty acid known to be beneficial to the hair and skin, and aid in heart health.
5. Bioderma Sensibio H2O, $41.90 for 500ml: This micellar water acts as both cleanser and makeup remover, gently doing its job without damaging the skin. It also soothes irritated skin and minimises redness.
6. Nivea Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes, $9.95 for a pack of 25 wipes: Enriched with vitamin E, lotus extract and the brand’s Hydra IQ technology, these wipes gently rid the skin of dirt and makeup while toning and moisturising it.
7. Uriage Stick Levres, $16.90 for 4g: This preservative-free lip balm with shea butter and borage oil relieves dry and chapped lips.