Hydration for the dry season.
1. Inspi red by the pr inciples of aromatherapy, Apivita’s Refreshing Fig Moisturizing Body Milk leaves the skin feeling soft and lightly scented, thanks to fig extracts as well as lavender and geranium essential oils.
The formula has also replaced water with a hazel infusion to protect the skin from antioxidative stress while a cocktail of provitamin B5, arginine, bisabolol and honey helps moisturise and prevent irritation. www.apivita.com.
2. Concocted with skin-enhancing rose, conditioning evening primrose oil and moisturising shea butter, the deliciously scented Renewing Rose Body Cream by Aromatherapy Associates not only softens the skin, but nourishes, tones and perfumes even hours after application. Dermatologically tested and paediatrician approved, the cream is suitable for all skin types, especially those that are dry, dehydrated or stressed. www.aromatherapyassociates.com.
3. To restore skin’s elasticity and moisture, the new White Jasmine Hydrating Body Lotion by Nobility keeps skin looking youthful and healthy, thanks to vitamins, Butyrospermum parkii and Simmondsia chinensis, which work together to protect skin from dryness and promote smoothness. www.nobilitycosmetics.co.uk.
4. Designed to lock in moisture and keep the skin soft and silky smooth, Biossentials’ Tropical Spa Moisturising Lotions blend 100 per cent naturally hydrating ingredients like shea butter, coconut, almond and cocoa butter with pure essential oils. The zesty and refreshing Energy is made with ginger, lemongrass and lime. www.biossentials.com.
5. Thalgo’s Cold Cream Marine 24H Hydrating Body Milk delivers intense hydration with a concentrated trio of moisturising active ingredients, leaving the skin feeling supple, elastic and soft. The formula helps sensitive skin prone to flakiness, roughness and sensations of tightness combat environmental aggressions such as cold, heat, dry air and pollution. www.thalgo.com.
6. Pure Lano’s Ultra Moisturizing Body Crème offers a healthy, radiant finish while protecting the skin. A part of a series clinically formulated without parabens or gluten, the moisturiser contains Pure Medical Grade Lanolin to offer a fuss-free approach to natural beauty and hydration that penetrates the deepest layer of the skin. www.purelano.com.