Keep these beauty must-haves on your office desk for a quick touch-up or skin-pampering sesh to help you power through the work day.
The Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Multi Repair Oil, $200 (75 ml), is a multipurpose oil that can be used on your nails, cuticles, face and hair. Smooth on to soothe skin dryness or tame flyaway hair.
Heading out into the sun during lunch? Give your skin a quick spritz of the Sunplay Skin Aqua Sarafit UV Floral Mist SPF 50 PA ++++, $9.90 (50 g), to protect it against UV damage without ruining your makeup.
Use the Maison Martin Margiela Replica Filter Blur, $89 (50 ml), on its own as a perfumed oil or over existing fragrance to soften its intensity.
Skin ageing is the most apparent on your hands – keep them looking supple and soft with the L’Occitane Shea Intense Hand Balm, $46 (150 ml).
OFFICE BEAUTY TIPS
1. Avoid touching your face. your hands are in constant contact with your keyboard and mouse, which harbour plenty of bacteria that might get transferred onto your face.
2. Spraying on some hydrating face mist not only moisturises skin, but perks you up as well.
3. if you have a mini fridge near your seat, it helps to put in a gel-based eye cream you can dab on your under eye area for a quick pick-me-up after a late night.
4. if you’re short on space, opt for a multi-tasking product like good ’ol Vaseline to soften dry cuticles, protect against dry lips and soothe dry elbows.
5. Having a desk mirror is useful for hands-free touchups. Plus, when positioned well, it allows you see if anyone is sneaking up behind you too!
Keep a versatile makeup palette like the Bobbi Brown Sultry Nude Eye & Cheek Palette, $105, to take your look from day to night easily. No more excuses for missing out on impromptu dinner dates.
Nail treatment, base coat and top coat – it’s useful to keep the Sally Hansen Complete Care 7-in-1 Nail Treatment, $19.50 (13.3 ml), on your desk for nail emergencies.
Keep a universally flattering lipstick like the ORBIS Pure Rouge Rich In Airy Blossom, $22, to brighten complexion and look instantly put together before your big meeting.
Makeup with skincare benefits are a godsend and the Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion Intense, $105 (15 g x 2), is infused with the luxurious red Pine extract from their Time Treasure line to give you firmer and brighter skin.
PHOTOS NYEN / STYLING ARISSA HA.