Celebrate the many facets of femininity with this season’s latest fragrances.
1. Jimmy Choo L’Eau was created with the free-spirited woman in mind. A vibrant floral scent, it blends hibiscus flower and peony with hints of fruits like bergamot and nectarine. The refreshing aroma is warmed by cedar and musk in the dry down. www.jimmychoo.com
2. For the confident, independent woman who knows how to make time for herself, Montblanc has the Montblanc Lady Emblem L’Eau housed in the iconic diamond flacon. The fragrance takes you on a walk through a summer garden of flowers and fruits – think mandarin leaf, peach and lychee. At the centre of the garden are roses and magnolias, which give the perfume a green, fresh and slightly sweet quality. www.montblanc.com
3. Part of Bulgari’s Splendida Collection, Iris d’Or is a green floral with iris absolute at its heart. The powdery melange consists of an iris-violet-mimosa trio that exudes brilliance and voluptuousness, alongside a creamy base of tonka bean and sandalwood. Perfect for those seeking a sophisticated, unpredictable scent. www.bulgari.com
4. Dior’s Poison Girl Eau de Toilette seduces with layers of addictive notes, starting with a citrus duo of Sicilian sweet orange and Calabrian bitter orange. The floral heart retains zest with neroli, paired with Grasse and Damask roses. The final act features warm vanilla and tonka bean to create a lasting, sensual effect. www.dior.com
5. Inspired by sunrise which signifies hope, Giorgio Armani’s Sky di Gioia is a joyful lady full of positive energy. After the refreshing smell of lychee and pear has faded, a soft rosy heart reveals a delicate face before finishing on a graceful blackberry note. www.armanibeauty.com
6. Pop Bluebell by Stella McCartney is a well-balanced fragrance created to celebrate the inner strength of young women. Featuring English bluebell, the scent is airy and bright, while the sandalwood base adds a contrasting depth that represents grounded femininity. www.stellamccartney.com